We all know how important it is to write out our goals, and dream about what we want our futures to look like. But I always come back to questioning the importance of the journey…. and I’ve always wondered why you hear, “The journey is the reward”? Why is that so important? Here are some reasons, that have helped me understand and realize:
The journey is the reward because….
1. We learn so many amazing lessons on the journey
2. We grow in so many important ways
3. You find strength you didn’t realize you had
4. You realized that the path of the journey is up to you
5. You embrace the fact that the purpose of the journey is finding out more about youself.
Goals, Dreams….all important….But don’t forget to "be in the journey", that’s where the reward is.