Today is good day to really get to know the woman who's got your back, covered your front and knows you inside and out. I took the time to ask my Mom these questions. You would be surprised at some of the answers.
- What's one thing you would have done differently as a Mom?
- In what ways do you think I'm like you? And not like you?
- Is there anything you've always wanted to tell me but never have?
- Do you think it's easier or harder to be a mother now than when you raised your family?
- Is there anything you wish you had asked your parents?
- What's the best thing I can do for you right now? (and this is where we stopped because she really needed this one…)
- Is there anything you wish had been different between us or you would like to change?
Enjoy your Moms today for who they are!