S.H.E. CREATES TIME. 7 hours to be exact.
According to a an The Huffington Post, Oprah OWN article, Time Saving Tips: Find 7 Hours in a Day. The clock is ticking as school is back in session and deadlines are looming. Be creative with your time and you will be surprised at the freedom you feel when you stop putting out fires, checking off lists and instead JUST THINK. About you, your dreams, plans, ideas and begin to create the life you have always imagined! ”As you think, so shall it be.” Wayne Dyer.
1. Handle Things Once. (15-20 min)
2. Don’t listen to the news first thing in the am. (30 min) add more for anxiety and depression.
3. Be creative with ‘waiting time’…bring other things to do like lists, notes or books you can catch up on. (30 min)
4. Arrange a carpool. Saves gas and time. (30min)
5. Be decisive. Give yourself 45 minutes and MOVE ON! (60 min)
6. Lighten up on cleaning ….just a tad! Do a once over during the week and deep clean at prearranged times. (up to 60 min)
7. Write it down in ONE place. I need to work on this, but write your thoughts down as they arise and you will eliminate the need to cycle through a million to do lists. (60 min)
8. Turn off technology during your PRIME TIMES. When you are most productive, be productive. (90 min)
9. Time Zappers: Watch ‘em…they are out to get you. If you reduce TV by 5 hours a week - you get an extra 11 days a year. Set a timing when you are online to less than 1 hour. (60 min.)
Image source: www.damemagazine.com