Christmas is a time for family, for friends, for memories, for giving and for sharing love. Even a small child senses something wonderful is about to happen. It’s the traditions of Christmas that build the habit of sharing love and joy. Here are a few traditions you may not have thought of. Go out this weekend and try a new one. It will surprise you how much fun this is!
- Instead of giving gifts at the office, take up a collection for your favorite charity
- Tie a red plaid bow on your pet’s collar
- Load the family in the car wearing Christmas PJs, play your favorite holiday music and view Christmas decorations. Roll down the window and shout Merry Christmas to everyone you see
- Give someone who’s disappointed you the gift of a clean slate
- Do something nice for someone without telling them
- Read to your children about Christmas customs in other countries
- Decorate the home of an elderly neighbor
Whatever you do, ENJOY!