5 of the Best Reasons to Hire a Life Coach
We coast through life doing the same things every day. But somewhere in the background there is a nagging to do something or be someone different. Why are you waiting to make this change? Life coaches are out there to get you started in the new direction. Have courage.
1. A good coach is focused on your strengths. They see your situation from the outside vantage point and don’t care if you’re insecure, repeating mistakes or dislike your mother. They are there to see you past hurdles and get you going in the right direction.
2. They will hold you accountable. Maybe you need to be stretched in ways that are uncomfortable. This is normal. We tend to shy away from discomfort. No pain, no gain! They are focused on you and your goals only.
3. A life coach doesn’t give advice. Instead they should help you explore options and you will discover the best choice for YOU. It’s all about self-discovery. The best solutions come from within.
4. There is no down side to having a coach. It may cost you a small fee, but the insight is worth it. For some strange reason, we all prefer to have a stranger to talk with than a family member. We can walk away at any moment. The commitment is our choice.
5. Timing is everything! You will know when it’s time to get off that rock you planted yourself on. Reasons for hiring a life coach vary; loss, change in circumstances, new “anything”. If reading this blog feels right, just do it. If not now, when?
Photo source: www.cmichalski-lifecoach.com